For the privacy of our customers Homecare Compliance Group LLC does not share or sell any information about its visitors, e-mails or purchases.
Refund Policy & Return Instructions
Please contact customer service before sending your returns. Customer services will provide you with a refund number. No returns will be accepted without an accompanying refund number and courier tracking number. Returns must be sent via UPS, DHL, Federal Express or any courier that issues a tracking number. e-mail return tracking numbers to firstname.lastname@example.org
- The Sample templates and if you purchased DIY Materials an unopened CD-ROM must be returned within 3 days of goods delivered .
- Remember to include your packing slip or invoice from the original order so we know who the return is from.
- Return the product with shipping prepaid. Shipping charges are not refundable.
- All items must be in "as-new" condition, in original packaging, with the complete Sample templates. If you purchased DIY Materials the CD-ROM sleeve must be unopened. Any discrepancies could result in a delay or partial disqualification of your refund.
- The guarantee is valid for 3 days from date of delivery. The refund number must appear on your return packing label on the outside of the box. Returns will not be accepted without a refund number. Please allow 2-4 weeks for the refund credit.
- If you don't send us a shipping (tracking) number within 3 days, and/or if your product's CD-ROM has been opened (a security label is on the CD-ROM sleeve), we cannot accept the return. When the security label is removed from the CD-ROM sleeve, you have full access to these materials and we have no method for stopping users getting our valuable content for free.
Not Legal Advice
We are not attorneys and we do not provide legal advice. We advise you to use the expertise of an attorney licensed to practice law in your state if you are in any way unsure about local legislation that may affect your specific situation
Customized Money Back Guarantee
Pass your State survey with our Customized Materials or your money back. If you have failed your state survey due to our Customized Materials, you will be given a full refund as long as the following conditions are met.
For a full refund, we will need a copy of the evidence of your state survey findings.
Homecare Compliance Group LLC reserves the right to refuse or cancel any order.
We reserve the right, without prior notification, to accept or decline your order or limit the order quantity for any reason. Payments may be subject to the approval of a financial institution and we shall not be liable in any way if such financial institution refuses to accept the payment for any reason. We may require, at our option, that any order receive our pre-approval. We may also require additional verification or information before accepting any order.
This web site and its products provide information, systems and general advice for starting a business in the home care & home health industry. Local laws can be interpreted differently by different people and they can also change frequently. The materials that we provide will meet most local legislative requirements with the appropriate user input. For specific advice about your situation or assistance with your agency startup then use our customized products or our consulting services .
Products & Web site Liability
No web site, system, product or other material is a substitute for advice from an industry specialist or attorney with the knowledge about your unique situation. HomeHealthStartup.com, its owners and distributors shall not be held liable for inaccuracies, errors or omissions or any other legal actions that may arise from the use of these materials, systems, contracts or web site. For specific advice about your situation, use our consulting services or a local attorney.
No Guarantee of Success
Whilst HomeHealthStartup.com is committed to helping you to achieve success but we do not guarantee or will not be held liable in any way to the outcome of your business venture or its success. There are many different things that are needed to guarantee your success. This includes but is not limited to your own motivation and ability, which although we can help we actually have no control over .
Support of products
We will provide our customers with free support for the functionality of our products, which includes replacement. We also include nine months of free compliance support with all customized materials.
All of our products and materials purchased are for the use by one agency only and are not to be copied without the written permission of HomeHealthStartup.com, its owners or authors. We provide you with a non-exclusive license to use our products and materials to run a single agency. These products and materials are not to be used for redistribution or sale. Failure to abide by the above terms may result in prosecution.
Agreement to Terms and Conditions
If you do not agree to these Terms and Conditions, do not place an order, submit information to or use information from our web site or services. All questions concerning this Agreement should be directed to: General Manager, Homecare Compliance Group LLC, 428 Lake Monroe PL, Saint Augustine, FL 32092
We may update these terms and conditions at any time and without notice. The latest version of the terms and conditions is available on our website - http://www.homehealthstartup.com/index.html